This most recent update had the dual goal of fixing issues and expanding user features. We are appreciative of the feedback from our community and our partners, and we are thrilled to be incorporating it into SocialPass. In addition to adding more features, our engineering team has been working hard to make SocialPass even more user-friendly.
- All New Event Discovery Page
- Improved navigation
- Drafts: Save progress along the way as you create events
- Event Publishing: Publish your event now or set a date in the future
- Event Form: Enhanced user interface and user experience
- Ticket Scanner: Better HUD. New “Statistic” page for real-time data
NEW: Event Discovery
In the spirit of creating a platform to feel and compete with the current ticketing platform incumbents, we have added an event discovery page where users can quickly identify events taking place in desired locations. Users will be able to quickly access the event portal and claim tickets for the events, assuming they have the needed NFT.
Event Organizer Dashboard:
Big improvements to event creation! The entire user interface and user experience have been improved to be a bit more pleasant, including:
- Improved navigation: You can now quickly and easily find the information you need with SocialPass’s improved navigation thanks to its stylish design and simple interface.
- Drafts: You can now save your progress as you go, so you never have to worry about losing your work. With the handy Draft Events feature, you can pick up right where you left off.
- Event Publishing: You can publish your event listings immediately or set them to go live at a later date. So, whether you are planning a last-minute gathering or a big bash that has been months in the making, SocialPass has you covered!
- Event Form: With our improved and easy-to-use event creation form, you can quickly and easily create events in just a few clicks.
Event Checkout Portal
SocialPass has been completely redesigned to provide you with the best experience. It is now more responsive than ever on any device, whether it is a phone, tablet, or computer.
Our latest update includes improved ticket scanning and a better HUD (heads-up display) on the camera scanning screen. In addition, the new “Statistics” page lets bouncers see all the real-time data they need at a glance.
Thank you for reading
With tomorrow’s technology, SocialPass is resolving today’s problems with event ticketing.
Sign up for FREE today to test out our solution: Register here.